Element T2 Plus Portable Bluetooth Speaker
IPX7 Waterproof, 24 Hours / 500 Songs Playtime] Element T2 Plus is an ultra-portable Bluetooth speaker that can deliver deep and powerful bass in a compact size, perfect for a pool party, outdoor gatherings or any other adventures.
- Model: Element T2 Plus
- Input: DC 5V/2.0A
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Compatibility: A2DP / AVRCP / HFP
- Output (watt): 20W max.
- Transmission Distance: Up to 30m/100ft (open area)
- Water Resistant: IPX7
- Battery Capacity: 3600mAh
- Play Time: Up to 24 hours (50% volume level)
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- Dimension: 175 x 69 x 53 mm / 6.89 x 2.72 x 2.09 inches
- Net Weight: 470 ± 5g / 16.6 ± 0.2oz
- Package Contents: 1 x Element T2 Plus wireless speaker, 1 x USB charging cable, 1 x 3.5mm audio cable, 1 x Lanyard, 1 x Warranty card, 1 x User manual
An Ultra-Portable Speaker with the Latest Technology
Equipped with the latest technology including Bluetooth 5.0 & USB-C, T2 Plus is engineered to deliver deep bass and punchy sound in a compact size.
Deep Bass, Powerful Audio
20W of deep bass and punchy sound delivered from dual full-range speaker drivers and a passive radiator.
IPX7 Fully Waterproof
Engineered for water – ready for throwing into whatever beach or pool.
Keep your favorite playlist going on with up to 24 hours / 500 songs on a single charge.
*On a 50% volume level.
Stereo Sound, Double Fun
Pair two T2 Plus for a more stereo surround sound to bring your party to life.
Palm-sized, Built to Go
Fits in your hand easily to play tunes
Wireless with Bluetooth and NFC*
Play music wirelessly via Bluetooth or simply touch your NFC-enabled device to the speaker to get the music streaming seamlessly.
Access Siri or Google now for help from your speaker with a simple button tap.
Use the same cable with your other USB-C devices, without carrying one more cable on-the-go.
*There are two editions of this product, which are the first edition without the NFC feature and the updated edition with NFC feature. You can distinguish them by checking the NFC icon.