Ugreen USB Type C 1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet external network adapter (CM199)
Prefect Ethernet Expansion for Notebook
This USB-C gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps ethernet network adapter enables you to add a network interface to your computer via USB-C. You could replace a broken internal network card, add a separately routable network interface, and transferring files peer-to-peer over Ethernet. Simply insert the adapter into a USB-C port on your computer and begin to transfer large video, audio, and graphics files between your workstation and the network.
Faster and More Stable Network
Full 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet performance makes this USB-C to Ethernet Adapter faster and more reliable than most wireless connections.
You can enjoy your game and movies more smoothly. No More Waiting!
Sleek Aluminum Ethernet Adapter
- Plug and Play only for Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8
- Driver needed for Windows7/XP/Vista, Mac OS, and Linux systems
- Reboot your PC after driver installation, then connect this USB-C ethernet adapter to your computer and ethernet
- Not supported on ARM-based Windows, including Surface RT and Surface 2
- Mac System: System Preference–Network–Add a new network connection
- This adapter does not support Wii u.
- 1 x USB-C Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- 1 x CD
- 1 x User Manual